- Dinner Dance
- Karaoke Night
- Sunday Brunch
The cooler months bring us indoors and on Friday nights the FRC is the place to be!
Call for reservations! Come early for a fantastic dinner special with a self-serve salad bar and then put on your dancing shoes and kick up your heels with some of your favorite live entertainment!
Featuring the sounds of these great bands
- Annapolis Junction Big Band - a brass band playing classic big band arrangements to set the mood for any occasion.
- Blue Suede Bop - a 4 piece rockabilly band playing 50/60's roots rock, Americana, honky tonk, swing & more.
- Frank and Trish Curreri - a dancer's paradise! Music made popular from the 1940's thru 2000
- Gary and the Groove - a good time rock and roll band that wants the audience to have a great time.
- G3 - a versatile 6 piece band featuring a wide variety of music from contemporary rock and soul, classic rock, Motown, big band, country and jazz.
featuring John Donovan
So you think you can sing!
Enjoy a full breakfast buffet line with biscuits & gravy, bacon, sausage, Eggs Benedict, French toast and more!
Make sure you visit our made to order station for delicious omelets, eggs to order and Belgian waffles.
Also ask your server about our brunch drink specials.